St John’s is a community centre as well as a church. The rooms are regularly used by business, charity, local education and the local authority. It is well-maintained and managed. We also hire out the building for activity groups and for private functions (which need to finish by 10.30pm).
If you would like to enquire about hiring the building please contact us. Click here to see a calendar showing when the main rooms are definitely booked.
- Main Hall area (with seating for up to 150 people)
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Lounge area served by the kitchen (suitable for use by up to 30 people)
- Two meeting rooms (suitable for meetings of up to 20 people)
- Large foyer and welcome area
Room Dimensions (cm):
- Main Hall – 1520×1000
- Lounge – 420×400
- Oak Room (meeting room) – 420×500
- Acorn Room (meeting room) – 500×400
For photos of the individual rooms, click on the thumbnails below.